Your honeymoon may be the most memorable vacation you’ll ever take. For many of us, it’s our first time traveling with our life partner. It’s also the first big event of your new marriage and is a great way to get the rest of your life started on the right foot. That’s why so many couples indulge in a truly great vacation to celebrate their honeymoon. And when it comes to beautiful destinations, you can’t do better than Fiji.
Fiji luxury vacations are a great way to see the world, enjoy a rejuvenating experience after the stress of planning your wedding, and bond with your new spouse. Discover all that Fiji has to offer you and your partner as you venture off on your honeymoon together.
With all the places to go in the world, why take your honeymoon in Fiji? There are as many reasons as there are people! You’ll find plenty here to entertain and delight you, Come to the island of Taveuni and discover the delights that so many have already found:
- An escape from the everyday. Part of what makes a honeymoon great is that it’s a chance to get away from routine. So don’t go to a nice hotel in your hometown—fly away to a tropical paradise!
- The perfect climate. No matter the time of year, Fiji’s climate ranges between 68 and 86 degrees fahrenheit. Whether yours is a winter or a summer wedding, it’s the perfect time to go!
- Nature. Looking for things to do on Taveuni? How about a walk through the tropical rainforest that covers 60% of the island? How about a ride down a natural waterslide or exploring the diverse marine life. There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful part of the world!
Fiji All Inclusive Resorts
The first thing you want to look for when planning your vacation is an all inclusive resort. When you find the right place to stay, you’ll enhance your trip with little extras you wouldn’t have even thought to include. You’ll also remove excess worries from your plate, since your resort staff will make it their job to ensure that your every need is met. A great resort should include:
- Great cuisine that incorporates local flavor
- Excursions to see various parts of the island or try activities like stand up paddleboarding or snorkeling
- A spa so you and your loved one can relax at the end of the day
- Swimming options, which might include a beach or even an infinity pool. Look for a resort that offers the option you want!
When you stay at an all inclusive resort, your reservation fee pays for everything, not just your room. Your meals will be included, and you may get some drinks and excursions as part of your package as well. Ask about deals at your resort.